Material Sciences Corporation (MSC) is committed to:
- Maintain environmental, health and safety matters as an integral part of our business. In particular, it is our policy to assure the EHS integrity of our processes and facilities at all times and at all places.
- Strive to prevent releases to the atmosphere, land or water. We will minimize the amount and toxicity of wastes generated and will ensure the safe treatment and disposal of wastes.
- Comply with all applicable legal and other requirements. We will implement programs and procedures to assure compliance. Strict compliance with EHS standards will be a key ingredient in the training, performance reviews and incentives of all employees.
- Employ management systems and procedures specifically designed to prevent activities and/or conditions that pose a threat to human health, safety or the environment. We will minimize risk and protect our employees and the communities in which we operate by employing safe technologies and operating procedures, as well as being prepared for emergencies.
- Maintain communications to employees, vendors and customers that reflect our commitment to EHS standards. We will solicit their input in meeting our EHS goals and in turn will offer assistance to meet their goals.
- Seek opportunities to improve our adherence to these principles and will periodically report progress to our stakeholders.